Our auto repair shop is conveniently located in CULLMAN, AL. Our quality ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) certified mechanics at Graves Auto Service Inc. employ today’s latest automotive technology and are equipped to handle all major and minor auto repair services on foreign and domestic vehicles. Below are some of the many auto repair services that we offer:
- Fleet Service
- Shuttle Service
- Gas Service
- Transmission Svc
- Air Filter Replacement
- Air Conditioning
- Axle Replacement
- Belts & Hoses
- Brake Systems
- Battery Replacement
- Clutch Repair
- Computer Diagnostics
- Engine Repair
- Fuel Injection
- Exhaust System
- Oil Change
- Radiator Service
- Replace Lights
- Preventative Maintenance
- Power Steering
- Suspension Work
- Tire Pressure
- Full Brake Service –
- Front and Rear Disc Brakes – We replace the brake pads and machine the rotors with our “On Car” brake lathe to ensure the smoothest and safest braking possible.
- Rear Drum Brakes – We replace the brake shoes and machine the drums with our lathe to ensure the smoothest and safest braking possible.
- Brake Fluid Flush – Did you know that brake fluid attracts water? We use our flush machine to remove all of the old contaminated brake fluid and replace it with new clean brake fluid to ensure all of the hydraulic parts are properly lubricated
- Full Preventative Maintenance Service –
- Oil Change with FREE 50 point safety inspection – We inspect all fluid levels, belts, hoses, we check for leaks, check suspension components, and so much more.
- Fuel Injection Service – We use our machine to flush the fuel injector rail (before the engine is running). We then run two different cleaners through the fuel system to remove all contaminates. Finally we add an octane booster and fuel conditioner to the gas tank.
- Transmission Fluid Service – We use our machine to run a cleaner through the transmission to remove the buildup of metallic particles. We then remove all of the transmission fluid and exchange with new clean fluid.
- Cooling System Service – We use our machine to run a cleaner through the cooling system to ensure all deposits and corrosion is removed. We then flush all of the old contaminated coolant out and replace with new clean coolant with anti-corrosive added.
- Other fluid Services – We offer Power Steering, Front and Rear Differential Fluid, Transfer Case, Manual Transmission, and EGR services
- Engine Service –
- We offer a full line of engine services which include: leak repairs, timing belt and chain replacement, sensor repairs, water pumps, total engine replacements, and much more
- Diagnosis –
- Check Engine Lights – we can diagnose all OBD II vehicles (1996 or newer) and most (99%) older pre-OBD II vehicles (1996 back)
- Air Bag Lights – we can diagnose most (99%) air bag systems
- Running Problems – we can diagnose engine drive-ability concerns
- No start, no crank – we can diagnose engine cranking/starting concerns
- Other Issues –
- We are a full service repair facility and can repair most systems on most vehicles
- Please feel free to contact us to ask any question or set up an appointment